Friday 9 October 2015

September's Used Ups

I have not been doing this for a while but I still like to share my September Used Ups: 

  • Arcona Peptide Firming Complex: I absolutely loved this one. Natural and it packs a potent pair of ingredients on the face. 
  •  Sunwarrior Fulvic Acid 'Immune Shield: Since Phylia's De M's Connect (read here & here) I have been intrigued in taking Fulvic Acid. Phyllia's version is a whopping £160.00 whereas this one is €31. Not sure if it works on hair-health but it helps to keep germs/viruses at bay.
  •  Lierac Ultra Body Lift 10: Me and my anti-cellulite routine. I like this specific one in pink.
  •  Yarok Feed Your Roots Hairmouse. Another favourite organic hairstyling tool that works even better than its chemical siblings.
  • Antonia Burrell Creme Supreme: I had to get used to this cream but I loved how it smoothes my larger pores and made me feel I had actually good skingenes. Con: expensive!
  • Skeen Intensive Revival Gel: One from team boys (review here) and so fab for puffy mornings! 
  • Aurelia Revitalise and Glow serum: A staple when the season changes -> good at calming AND anti-ageing.
  •  Tatcha Deep Brightening serum: How much I like Tatcha, I did not see a radical change.
  • Kure Bazaar nailpolish in Rose Milk: a 3-free polish with the best milky pink base.
  •  sample Leonor Greyl Volumising Shampoo: quite good at volumizing without drying hair.
  • Makeup Forever Smokey Lash intense Mascara: I love this one a lot but I can only buy it in France or Spain. Oh well, good excuse to visit either country :-)
  •  Eyepencils NARS & Marc Jacobs Beauty in Black: both travel size and both efficient & long lasting
 
 
Giovanni Perfectly Platinum Shampoo (& Conditioner) is the organic answer to all those purple un-brassy shampoos. Soft and non-irritating and it has enough purple to keep the hair fresh.

Oh, by the way. My last blogpost said something about E. So (disclaimer:) I have never done drugs in my young years...just hanging or clubbing with good and lousy friends and the occasional wine/cocktail etc. But the pun behind the E numbers is that many people who are living so healthy these days have been quite naughty before. But that's life and generation amnesia, right?
 

No comments: