Monday 6 February 2012

Sweeten my Lips: 2 new peachies

It was the moment I gave up on being able to purchase my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Flirt that I finally came into a shop that
1. had it in stock
2.had a lovely salesperson to sell it to me.

I finally was able to buy it!
I wonder why they combined the name 'Flirt' with 69, coincidence? or not?

So what is that tall & skinny Lavshuca lipstick standing next to it? Well, Lavshuca was my pity-buy for not being able to have the Chanel. But you know the moment you order a look-a-like online that faith brings you into the arms of the true one..


Ok, I actually like them both a lot for different reasons: they are also not alike at all. Lavshuca is a safe, neutral peach and Chanel is the happier peach with a slight dose of bright/neon quality in it...the sheerness makes it subtle enough to wear it for the lipstick-safe among us. 

In Dutch we would say 'he he', which is something like 'fjew, finally' or such...:D

3 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Gorgeous peaches - a sign of spring!

Vanity Fashionista said...

So pretty!! I love Flirt :D

Fuu said...

Cute! My favorite is Romance in the Rouge Coco shine.