Wednesday 8 February 2012

Mid Weeklies

So it's time for another Mid Weekly Quirkology session...

1. Winter stuff

I'm kind of boring today to give you the umpteenth picture of snow...but that what kept most of the people busy this weekend, a festival of winter-related activities. Lots of Dutch people love to skate on nature-ice so most people ventured on the ice again. Not me, but I went for a snow-walk which was quite refreshing...

2. Skin related measures against the cold.

I got the La Roche Posay out against redness, the Rosaliac cream. I like the feel of the cold on my face but I don't want the flush to be permanent: I prefer to take the faux way to blush with my massive collection of blush that I have.

How is the weather at your place and how do you protect/care your skin related to the weather?

No comments: