Wednesday 18 January 2012

Mid Weeklies

Last Week, simply


It's all about the Spring 2012 Makeup collection.

Lots of pretty faces or even more cute furry ones to promote a large amount of gorgeously toned and fresh makeup. Looking at the trend I see romantic moods and soft peachy hues take the main stage. The best antidote to the (return of the) less optimistic economic times.

I have lots of lemmings indeed...I kept modest and ordered only one eyeshadow from the Kose Addiction line. I fell in love with Chanel Flirt lipstick, but haven't purchased it yet, and am looking forward for the moment Burberry Spring 2012 will be launched.

Overall, it's spring...at least in the makeup-world (that's quite good already)

2 comments:

The Driveller Kate said...

I love all your collages but this one in particular makes me long for spring. What delicious pastels!

Which Addiction did you get? :D

Jamilla Camel said...

Oohh! Addiction! I did get the Chanel blusher....