Thursday 18 August 2011

The Silvery Greys

This summer I slowly accumulated a small collection of silvery greys

Silvery Greys

The small Mavala nailpolish was given as a freebie with the ElleUK September edition. It's a opaque colour without any shimmer.

The sparkly bottle in the middle is another nailpolish from Dutch brand Heröme. It has holographic shimmer and that makes it quite interesting.

You will absolutetly recognize the third: DiorAddict Lipstick in Couture. I purchased this one early summer when I thought the summer would be as bright as this colour. Actually, it is a bit of a muted cherry-pink so it represented this summer quite accurately: still bright, but not as summery as a fuschia colour.

And although I am open to many makeup-options, I would not really like to wear grey lipstick ;D

No comments: