Tuesday 23 August 2011

Chanel-ling

First I would like to apologise for the lack of interesting reviews I haven't been doing lately.

I'm trying to live a bit more modest and I believe my closet still needs some more space before I will add some newbies. However, I'm waiting for another sasa order, so I think there will be a good review coming up soon!

In the meanwhile, I'm not so modest that I never spend anything anymore. A certain cosmetic store had 25% off a while ago, and I bought myself some Chanel:


First I wanted the nailcolour in Mimosa. I already tried it in the beginning of the summer, and opted out because why would I spend 20 euros on a yellow nailpolish. However, I've been trying lots of yellows and no yellow comes close to the complexity of Mimoso. So, after spending approximately 10 euros on a good replacement on Mimosa, which I didn't find (but got some other good yellows too), I still bought this one before it would dissappear.

I already had a sample set of the Chanel Rouge Shines, which has Boy, Adventure, Monte Carlo and another colour in it. It would be the easiest and most neutral option to go for Boy. Still, I have plenty of MLBB options from Japanese brands, so I tried out Fétiche 52, which has a hint of pink in it, and liked it a lot.

I'm looking forward for the autumn range of Chanel. From the pictures I saw online I saw lots of things I would like to get my hands on. I haven't seen them here yet, but hopefully they get here soon and I will be Chanel-ling some more Chanel.