Wednesday 17 August 2011

Mid Weekly Quirkologies

For the last couple of days I have been:


1. Enjoying unexpected freebies.

I got this rose-shaped purse with a clothing purchase on gmarket. It is so dainty and cute and I like the fact that you can attach it to something else so it doesn't dangle around in your purse.

2. The puppies in the window

Sometimes it is hard to abandon my inner child and I start cooing over something that it aimed for children just because it looks so cute. These are so adorable. I suspect lots of mothers who have children secretly buy some things they really like themselves, don't they?

I would really shower my child with lots of cuddly cute thingies and quirky dolls.I won't give them Barbies or try to avoid them, because they will not be good for their later self-esteem. I think I would give them a couple of non-caucasian dolls too to let them know dolls (and people) come in all ethnicities.

No comments: