Hello my dears...I think it is time for another giveaway:
What can you win?
1. Etude House "I Can't Stop smiling" face powder, (aka, the pastel balls)
Such a sweet and girly facial powder to brighten up and highlight your complexion:
I told you, pastel coloured balls (no time for puber-esque jokes, though):
That's not all: I will also throw in the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream in 25 and a China Glaze polish in Something Sweet:
Also, Two Magic Fairy facial masks in Vanilla and a Catrice eyeshadow in C1 Fairy Dust I blogged about here
Moreover, a Mac mineralize eye duo in Sea and Sky, A Go Baked eyeshadow in green and a Prorance Diana Blush in 02.
Last, but not least, a Gosh Quattro eyeshadows in 48 Grand Passion:
How do you make a chance to win it all?
1. Make a comment or say something small in the comment section
2. I should be able to contact you, so either leave your email behind, or, if you have it listed in your profile, I can contact you that way.
3. I do not want to oblige you to follow the blog just for the giveaway, so you can join even if you do not wish to follow my blog.
4. Contest ends on Wednesday, 15th of June 2011, 15.00 hrs European standard time, GMT +1)
5. You are only able to make one comment, so no cheaters who would like to double (or triple) their chances.
6. Winner will be announced in a new post after randomly being selected by random.org
7. Please contact me with 2 days to claim your prize or another winner will be selected!
8. Prizes will be shipped by airmail WORLDWIDE within 3 business days after winner contacts me!
So, try out your luck and you might be the person who wins this sweetly coloured lot!