- You first have to spray it on and distribute it over the entire brush, reaching all the hairs.
- You have to get a paper or normal towel to remove the spray and the remains of the makeup
- Not all makeup is removed after this process
- The brush is still quite moist and wet after this process!!! Actually, the brush has to dry for at least a day to get dry!!!
- which is just as much time as drying my brushes when washing them the standard way
- The scent is absolutely too poignant...it lingers for a couple of hours in the room when using it.
- The same scent will be there when you will use the brush (when finally dry)...
So it is not really an alternative to the normal cleansing method.
I am not the only one who is 'meh' about it. The reviews on makeupalley are not really raving as well.
Remember, these are just opinions. I try to be as honest as possible on my blog, so when I am positive about something, I actually like it and it works for me (at that moment).