Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Xmas

... Wishing all my readers a wonderful Christmas ...

 I know it will be Christmas tomorrow as I am on my last nailpolish of the Advent Calender...Well, I'm not that ditsy but I really enjoyed giving myself daily mani's for the month of December. 
Besides of cheating sometimes by the occasional Chanel Red Dream  & I switching days if the colour would not match my outfit, I have been quite faithful to the calender. I've posted a couple of them daily on facebook with their matching story->those I have featured above.

I hope all manicures will be gorgeous, all dishes will succeed, but most of all that the love will be there whatever you do...

1 comment:

Sharlynn said...

Hahhaha! "All manicures will be gorgeous"! I love that, I'm not cooking at all this season so it's just my cookies that need to turn out well! Hope you're having a lovely time! Merry christmas!