Thursday 7 February 2013

The Child & the Housewife

*drink me*
My latest Alice-in-Wonderland  bunny mug will do the trick in letting my inner concience believe I can still believe in Wonderlands.

Perhaps if they would make brooms and cleaning goods like these...*it might magically get clean* (Or that robot vacuum cleaner...)
(You can find Rory Dobner on Liberty.co.uk)

I also found an ornithologist token of a cup for various food-experiences.

Tiger.dk is a cheap Danish shop with various household tools & cute items stocked. This mug only costed me €2.
Sort of similar credits as the Rory Dobner, only I cannot decipher who the artist is. 

Although not really makeup related, LeaMarie shows us that you can use cute household things like these as makeup storage too (see here)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dear! This is uncanny! I was looking at that very mug the other day!