My favourite of the two, spoilers allowed, has been their latest release: the Pro-keratin Refill Mask
What is really noticable it its texture: it is a pasty formulation that feels like a real treat on parched locks.
|L'óreal Professional Pro-Keratin Refill mask: textured like a cake batter|
- a fresh marine/ozonic scent that lingers 2 hours after washing
- thick texture
- that means you don't have to apply tons of it (frugal use)
- has become one of my favourite L'óreal Professional masks
- visible damage relief, both short term (after shower) as longer term (2 a 3 weeks of use)
- less fluffy frizz
- reasonably priced for around € 15 for 200 ml
I really enjoyed this mask and reached for it even though I have a variety of other hairmasks (too many). This was based on the shorter & longer term effect (see verdict). In the meanwhile I have done the rendez-vous with the scissors because these things have to be done every now and then. However, I have been able to keep the lenght on the longer side and I'm sure I really had to go too short or deny the hairdresser's arguments a lot if I haven't been using this mask (and other treatments/supplements such as Phylia de [M] (here).
Dutch (& Belgian, German, Luxemburg) shoppers can get it over here. Other shoppers can find it on feelunique.com