Sunday 15 July 2012

Skin Haul Colette


Colette Haul
(predominantly skincare and a bracelet from Momo & Me)

I hauled from Colette.fr. It has been more than a year since I ordered from them but it was the lure of another gift with purchase again in the month June.

Eventually, the shipping took a longer time because the bracelet was OOS and they forgotten my freebies: maybe they were finished or because of the delay in shipping they didn't find it necessary to list me under the freebie-action of the June-month anymore.

However, most of my curiosity and the reason I ordered it is for skincare: I had read a couple of raves on Joelle Ciocco, but this one is available in Holland as well so that is not why I ordered from Colette (besides of the beautybox I didn't get). My biggest curiosity goes to My Codage Summertime. Similar as the Springbreak they released this spring, it is a limited edition targeted for skins in (duh) Summertime.

This actually brings me back to when Will Smith was still the "Fresh Prince of Bell Air" 


I like the laidback-ness & happiness of this song.

No comments: