I bought this one last year when I was more proactive in straightening/curling and blowdrying my hair. I saw they sold this product in the Dutch hairshops, and found a review from Brazilian beautyblogger "Beleza Nada Rara" who gave it heads up.
I hardly speak Portuguese so I did the Google translate thingy. It seems that L'Óreal Professional is quite big and expensive in Brazil because it is officially not imported. My bestie told me that, as she has been there and saw the prices of the clandistine sold products in the hairdresser salons. Well, from a country where good hair flourishes and Brazilian straightening comes from, that must mean it is quite THE product to have.
- Natural gloss without greaseball effect:
- Protection against styling tools? quite good.
- Scent? slightly spicy but neutral after a while
- Price? Affordable for about € 9.10.
- lastability? It took me a year to finish it.
- taming the frizzies?
Repurchase! I need this one for taming the frizzies and when I go with that GHB near my hair again.