For people celebrating the Eastern celebration I want to wish you a wonderful day. People not celebrating I want to wish you a pleasant day as well!
I will continue reviewing the latest Etude House products I have received in my latest haul from them (here). Actually, both are a foody bunch and over here Eastern celebrations is a lot about food & eggs, so it is a good theme for today ;)
First, the Milk Talk Shower gel in Chocolate.
I once read that people that like to eat less of the so-called naughty foods can diminuish their cravings by smelling the food. The Dailymail has an article about it, but somehow I am a bit sceptic about this one because when I enter a bakery and smell delicious croissants, I only feel more inclined to eat one.
|the gel: it also has a chocolaty colour|
- it smells like Hersey's Chocolate.
- It cleanses quite well
Sorry for this flash-picture. I normally check them before I throw the packaging away. I hope you can still read most of it.
I found this description from this ebayseller
Opening the satchel:
The mask is made for Korean faces: That meant it was a bit on the wider side for me, but not too much.
There was enough room for my eyes, nose but the mouth was a bit on the smaller side. Oh well, I never eat stuff while taking a sheetmask.
- The cloth is a bit rougher than sheetmasks such as Mybeautydiary, MyBeautyFriends & MySheming. Not hindering at all, but still a bit rougher. On the positive side it meant that it didn't tear so easily.
- It has enough moisture inside. Normally the satchels are drenched in moisture & you can reapply the leftover part in the satchel after you have been using it, but this one is enough.
- The liquid felt very comforting on my skin. It is scentless.
- BEST THING: THE EFFECT. Although the things mentioned above aren't pure rave-ville, I really loved the effect. I took this mask at night and went to sleep without my usual night-prep, only the effect of the liquid of the mask. The next morning I actually looked younger, revived and my skin looked a lot fresher & tighter!