Monday 13 February 2012

Some newbies

I got a couple of new thingies:


I'm starting with pastel-coloured jeans and I decided to begin with a cheaper variety to see if I like having pastel-coloured jeans. This dusty rose colour is from NewLook.

Freebie Mascara with ElleUk 

It is from Soap & Glory and they went into NARS-territory to give it a sexually charged name. I kind of feel lewd saying I went to the bookshop for [...mentioning the name of the mascara...], so I won't...
They sell UK glossies in the Netherlands, but for the editions with freebies you have to go to Waterstones, that is based in Amsterdam.

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Cast-off:

I have the original, the real Kerastase, but I wanted to try out the Syoss as well. It's not as good as the Kerastase but still pretty good in taming the fuzzies. Also the fact I got it half price (5 euro) makes it easier to reach for in instead of the expensive 30 euros from Kerastase.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, I love those jeans, neutral but with a hint of colour! Bet they look good paired with some Paul&Joe kittenish blush on your cheeks!! This cold is making my hair so dry and frizzy...haven't tried the kerastase (or the syoss for that matter), but I do rely on Biopoint Orovivo Elisir, works well and smells good! xx

Mimi said...

i love the look of pastel colored jeans! i need to get some though. there's a mint-shade one that i am totally loving. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway

Jamilla Camel said...

Glad to see that you're dipping into pastels! I'm loving my Kerastase Elixir Ultime too - life-saver during Northern European winters!

The Driveller Kate said...

I love the look of pastel jeans, could never pull them off though. Good for you! :D I'll be sticking to pastel eyeshadows but hope to see you come up with inspiring combos for that sexy pair.

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

I know the real keratase treatment and products are pretty good in handling the hair frizz.But getting this at such a cheap price is awesome deal...not to be missed surely.mineral foundation