Wednesday 14 December 2011

Mid Weekly Quirkologies

Happy Wednesday...


1. Fragonista habits:

Being slightly cosmetic-addict I often switch from being addicted to different groups in the spectrum. Sometimes I get totally focussed upon nailpolish, and sometimes it's all about perfume.
Christmas approaching, I like to 'redress' my perfume 'clothes' differently than during the summer, so I veer towards warmer scents. But sometimes I do the complete opposite and take out a really fresh and summery scent for having that bit of summer memory.This cute bottle is from Themefragance and is simple but  good fragance-wise: somehow.

So approaching the hectic Xmas days it is all about keeping calm (and spraying on)

2. Approaching the official Winter

There hasn't been snow (yet), but the cold has already moved in, making me seek refuge to anything heat-generated when outside. Or packing up like i would venture in a Russian snowstorm & fidgeting with gloves when checking my mobile (too little gloves around that are actually mobile-handy).

This temporary cute fellow is one of the perks of winter and snow...

1 comment:

Jamilla Camel said...

This is our last day of work for this year! I can't wait to get on that plane tomorrow. First stop, Seattle to visit family then...HAWAII!

Have a lovely Christmas!