Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mid Weekly Quirkologies


1. The delightful Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's

It must be one of the most iconic films in times. Still, admittingly, I have never seen it before.

I know about Ms Hepburn perfect outfits and the beginning of the cult around the LBD (an acronym almost every girl knows) and the perfect little updo. With her flat to lower heels and chic appearance she embodies sensuality and not the overt flash-in-your-face sexuality.
I think the film is about her rise to sophistication? Right? She isn't the Uptown princess to begin with.

I really like to see this classic soon :D, also for makeup-inspiration of that lovely little bit of eyeliner-flick.

2. I don't really have to go deeper upon that quote. Sometimes it is good to have a mind on your own :D

No comments: