Monday, 14 November 2011

Burberry Beauty in Holland: Late to the Party

Friday I was in for a major surprise when I went into the Douglas as I saw a stand with Burberry Beauty.

I had to rub my eyes twice to see I wasn't dreaming: I wasn't.

Anyway, I seem to be late at the party because Burberry Beauty has been over here for about 2 months.

How come I didn't know?

Ok, I read lots and lots of beautyblogs (see blogroll) but I do not go too much on Dutch beautyblogs because I often find them a bit too positive about everything. I mean, are they sponsored or such?

Anyway, here is an article in Dutch so if you're interested you can google-translate it and see a funny translation, hopefully the words are translated in a better writing style than the Dutch words...

So I had a modest haul, already stocked with British versions of Burberry Beauty (the foundation, lipstick, powder) and went for a blush in a shader-like colour and the highly raved eyeshadow in Midnight Brown:

my first Dutch & modest Burberry haul

The salesgirl didn't want me to make pictures of the Burberry stand: I asked politely and she said there were some policies about that...ok, fair enough. But sorry for you guys (perhaps I will make a sneaky pictures soon, ssssstttt)

So, if you are in Holland (or live here) you can find Burberry fairly easy in Douglas Laren, Douglas Den Haag (the Hague) or Douglas Arnhem.


Jamilla Camel said...

I love Burberry products! Can't wait to see you swatch them!

Jacqueline said...

I am one of those who are totally addicted to Burberry Beauty products. Midnight Brown is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to hear your thoughts about them.