Wednesday 5 October 2011

Mid Weekly Quirkologies

The last 7 days:


1. I've basically felt like this:

I often try to keep my blog uplifting and positive with a honest side to it. So I'll keep it somewhat symbolic. I've felt a lot like that fish in that fishtank. And you can see he is not the happiest fish in a fishtank around, because they even put some dirty coins in his precious environment. On a positive note, it's a pretty fish and it could be swimming in oil-spoiled water too...
Still, that fish in that tank idea staring to the people who can move around freely.

2. The quiet place

That aforementioned feeling makes me want to escape to somewhere really quiet and perhaps a bit misty. I think the next Jane Eyre film is about to be launched soon, and that idea of a misty, romantic landscape and the lone boat on the lake looks really appealing at the time being.

A good place to be a happy fish, ehm, Birkie.

3 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Love the fishie!

Unknown said...

It is a very very purrrrty fish!

You must see the JE film! It has that rather dashing fellow in it who apparently lives somewhere near me!

birkinbagbeauty said...

Jamilla, thanks...I will send your compliment to him or her and it might be a happier fishie

Old Cow, I'm gonna check the film. and I'm sure you have some dashing fellows in your neighbourhood, but I am always really enchanted by London men...especially in skinny jeans :D