Saturday 5 February 2011

Stash rediscoveries...

Besides of my usual greediness, I sometimes look at the pretty things in my stash and find some lovely gems...

♥ It brings back those cosmetic memories ♥

Pout Cosmetics was one of those brands that was so girly and delicate. One of my favourite eyeshadows is Miss Jamaica:

Pout cosmetics Miss Jamaica
It is that gorgeously shimmery mix between a murky, mossy green and some happy turquoise sparkles...This makes a wickedly fun alternative for that standardly grey/black smoky eye, or gives that hint of cheekiness when applied as an eyeliner.

Bright colours are having a comeback for the fashion season. Makeup often follows (or starts) a trend, so I dug out my eyepopping pigments I sampled throughout the years...

Plethora of Pigments (Aromaleigh, Meowcosmetics, MAC, etc)
Sampling pigments is a cheap and fun way to try colours you would normally shy away from, or try something new in a smaller form.

They have a long period that they stay good, so I like to try that fun yellow colour soon, or that shockingly neon pink in the middle...

New seasons, new scents...

I cannot think of a more appropriate scent to try than Creed's Spring Flowers...


Creed Spring Flowers
I would not invest on a whole bottle, which makes this dinky sample more attractive...

No comments: