Monday 21 February 2011

Minty

I have a strong like for the colour mint...

I like it in my nailpolish...

MAC Haze Nailpolish (older bottle-but still a fabulous formula)
In my accessories...

COS 2010 spring collection
I like how the orange even makes the mint look fresher...

On my cheap t-shirts:

Primark t-shirt for € 3

When sending out packages:

Kawaii tape for packages and other decoration..






And on the street:

Dutch streetstyle: you cannot miss the plenitude of bikes


Some Dutch bikes can be really inventive and colourfully decorated!


And what is your favourite colour?

5 comments:

Randomasiangirls said...

hehe I do like Cream colored dutch bikes best <3

http://randomasiangirls.blogspot.com

mandy said...

Minty colors are so pretty! But I can't say I have the same liking for the minty taste =X

Bijin Blair said...

I also like mint in my ice cream and macaron hahaha!!

Fruity Lashes said...

mint is such a cute color. the stripe shirt looks so nice with mint color

Anonymous said...

i love the colour mint too :D