This might vary from having a feeling of anticipation, others are reluctant, some are exited and some even are afraid of going back to school. Others have nostalgic feelings of how their mother brought them to school, some feel attached to how they went to secundary school for the first time, and some think of the smell of chalkboard and dust (nowadays that would be the scent of computers and the typing board).
Enough about that...lets discuss the prices you can win.
1. Paul & Joe summer 2009 Gold bronzer in 01 Deity (post here). Very pretty, I only tested it once for the blog and to swatch it for the blog. I like it, but other bronzers work better from me.
2. China Glaze Nailpolish in Strawberry Fields. Brand new, I just ordered two of them instead of one.
3. Becca Beach Tint in Raspberry Summer 2009 edition, that is Australian summer (which is during the december/januari months). I swatched it for the blog (post here) and used it another time, however, I wanted to love it so much but it is just not the kind of colour that flatters me. Very hygienic tube.
4. Marbled (baked) blush from Second Love in Sunset.
5. Manglaze Nailpolish in Fuggen Ugly.Matte nailpolish is the next best thing in nailpolish next season. Manglaze has been a trendsetter since 2007 so you will get the original of matte polish in a slate grey colour.(more info over here and here)
6. Theme fragances in Sarong...roller. It is a summery scent but in a neutral setting, combining coconut notes with vanilla laced through. It is one of themefragances.etsy.com most popular fragances. Perfect for maintaining the summery and carefree spirit even when you are behind your desk during the blurry fall season.
Those are the deals...these are the rules (ok ok, not strictly rules, but the guidelines):
1. become a follower of my blog, or leave your email behind in the comment (if you feel safe about it). I do not want followers just for the giveaway, so you can join even if you do not follow my blog. I just want to contact the right winner when the winner has been drawn.
2. I am all about anecdotes, so tell me the story that sums up the feeling of back-to-school for you. If it is too traumatic you can tell me anything else...just post it under no 2.
3. Contest ends on Thursday, 17 September 2009, 1 PM European standard time, GMT +1)
4. Winner will be announced in a new post after random selection by random.org
5. Please contact me with 3 days to claim your prize or another winner will be selected!
Prize will be shipped by airmail WORLDWIDE within 3 business days after winner contacts me!
I am looking forward to your story in the comments!
Good luck and I hope you will have fun participating!!!!