Monday, 31 August 2009

New season...lovely accessories

Seasons come and go...Although I have been enjoying the summer period, I also think it is wonderful to be able to wear those autumny hues again.

As most girls, I am always on the lookout for a fabulous bag that adornes my shoulder. I have been checking various items on lately, and I think I really like this bag. (on etsy over here)

It is made of faux-leather, has sophisticated design on the outside, but a feisty leopard print on the inside.

Ohh, and etsy always has a load of steampunk items. I had no idea what Steampunk was, until I saw some items on etsy.

Often I find Steampunk items to be really wonderful and technical, but I am not too fond of the silver aspects. This steampunk piece has a load of beautiful autumny colours. (find it over here)

I really like this piece, but it would be too expensive for me ($169.00). Perhaps I could make something similar if I find some steampunk-esque elements.

I love hair-pieces. This whimsical piece is so fairy-like...It is also being called Woodland Elf.

The warmer colours of the flowers are lovely and the berries give it a feeling of nature.

I could make a longer list of things I admire, however, I think these are such wonderful and rather unique items.


Jamilla Camel said...

Etsy is dangerous! Thanks for sharing!

Sassy Jadore said...

That bag is very unique looking. Luv the exterior and interior design. That necklace looks a tad dangerous looking to wear in a way, but a nice creative piece.