Monday 31 August 2009

New season...lovely accessories

Seasons come and go...Although I have been enjoying the summer period, I also think it is wonderful to be able to wear those autumny hues again.

As most girls, I am always on the lookout for a fabulous bag that adornes my shoulder. I have been checking various items on etsy.com lately, and I think I really like this bag. (on etsy over here)

It is made of faux-leather, has sophisticated design on the outside, but a feisty leopard print on the inside.

Ohh, and etsy always has a load of steampunk items. I had no idea what Steampunk was, until I saw some items on etsy.

Often I find Steampunk items to be really wonderful and technical, but I am not too fond of the silver aspects. This steampunk piece has a load of beautiful autumny colours. (find it over here)

I really like this piece, but it would be too expensive for me ($169.00). Perhaps I could make something similar if I find some steampunk-esque elements.

I love hair-pieces. This whimsical piece is so fairy-like...It is also being called Woodland Elf.

The warmer colours of the flowers are lovely and the berries give it a feeling of nature.

I could make a longer list of things I admire, however, I think these are such wonderful and rather unique items.

2 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Etsy is dangerous! Thanks for sharing!

Sassy J'adore said...

That bag is very unique looking. Luv the exterior and interior design. That necklace looks a tad dangerous looking to wear in a way, but a nice creative piece.