Wednesday 15 July 2009

buying birkie....

Hauling makes me happy every now and then...buying from bloggers I know (a bit, though) makes me extra glad.....

So, when I came home last saturday I had a bunch of packages waiting for me...it is the ultimate "happy return" welcome, I believe ;D.
I was pretty quick in ordering the Jill Stuart summer 2009 palette from Kathi (lotuspalacesales) which will probably has irritated some potential buyers. Sorry for you, but I was so selfish to pick it up! I haven't been buying eyeshadows for ages, and after seeing some swatches of JS summer 2009 I was really happy to snap it up for a good price.

Gorgeous, stunning muted colours. I think the palette of colours is not specifically screaming SUMMER, but that makes it very suitable for me.

I also included my very first Sonia Rykiel palette! This palette is very summery indeed! Gorgeous colours that remind me of diving in tropical seas....mmmm

For the people who have been following Kathi's superpopular blog (and I guess most people who read my blog are certainly reading hers) are already aware that she has been buying a fantastic variety of cute stationary, deco tape, memo letters, etc. And yes, my envelope was already a gorgeous present, decorated with cute tape and kawaii stickers...


The cutest stationary: this letter is printed on both sides: I think it is Malaysian or Indonesian language?


The cat that cooks the best dinners!!!


Sweet Kathi also included two scented Miffy pens. They really smell like candy when you write with them.


Even more, she has been so incredibly generous! You know what she did: she included this FABULOUS RMK eyeshadow in 04 Silver Blue Beige as an extra. Those hearts are toooooo adorable ♥ ♥

I cannot wait to try and swatch all of the eyeshadows....
How do you like her new businesscard? It has the same, kawaii logo as her blog.


She also suprised me with some facial treats....my new passion: sheet masks....


This is bathsalt from Tabinoyado and it is absolutely amazing!!! It turns the water into a deep pink colour and smells like delicate flowers mixed with cherries. I absolutely need more of this.


Kathi, you have been so generous and really sweet to send me all of this:
Thank you soooo much!

I also snapped up another gorgeous necklace from amorevintage. I became mesmerized with another creation of Aileen.

Ohhh, my favourite Finnish jewelly maker included some matching earrings as well (as an extra)...awww, they are really dainty and pretty.
Everything came in the cutest packaging: the letter is so lovely with the roses, and the pink box makes everything look like a real treat!

I loved the polka dot envelope.

Some fantastic samples she included...


Wow, I love my new necklace and I cannot wait to let it decorate my neck.
Thank you, my dearest Aileen!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely haul!!!

Bijin Blair said...

What a pretty haul!!! You were very quick to snap those palettes haha!

And, that's not Malaysian or Indonesian.. I'm guessing it's Japanese since neko stands for cat =D

izumi said...

oooo that bath salt sounds amazing<3

Shop N' Chomp said...

Wow, what a stash! I especially love your RMK e/s :)

Amanda K said...

nice hauls!

Haru said...

Hi there!

The letter paper is in Japanese (just spelt out in alphabet). It says "Cat's bread shop/house: How about some toasted bread?"

Laura L said...

hmm, I don't think it is Malaysian words. I think it is Japanese words which pronounce in romanji aka the ABC form.

nice haul... kathi is so sweet

Jamilla Camel said...

It's also gorgeous that I'm speechless! Where do I start..Jill Stuart, RMK, kawaii kitty, etc. etc.?!?!

I love it all!

Music said...

Gorgeous haul! :) Definitely not Indonesian nor Malaysian, I speak those languages. LOL. Japanese, I think...

Anonymous said...

Omg, nice haul!! Kathi has the best taste in the kawaii-related department! That business card is just too cute!

Whitepiano555 said...

Those stuff you got are alllll adorable. I love the RMK little e/s. ^__^
and thanks for comment at my blog.
It seems super long time ago since your first visit Phuket. ^^ You should come again.

Citrine said...

Hah, I like your picture of the eyeshadow more than the shadow itself...I never considered buying Jill Stuart because I personally don't like fancy and so called expensive (from far away) looking packaging made of ...plastic... (Plastic looking plastic is OK for me, I am weird)

Anyway, I remember PJ (from a touch of blusher) said that she doesn't like "vintage looking items that are not actually vintage" I think she took the words right out of my mouth...They are not ugly, but they are just not pretty in a way that there is actually time sealed in it...

Purele said...

hi theere! I see you really like handmade jewelry :D

if you have time, please join my giveaway on my jewelry blog celebrating my grand opening:

http://purelejewelry.blogspot.com/2009/07/grand-opening-giveaway.html