I have received several packages. My first package was from bath and body specialist mmucosmetics.com. They have some excellent bath and body product, and you are free to pick from at least 500 different scents. One of the best things of this Canadian company that they have some good deals on shipping sometimes. I have bought this haul with FREE shipping...for a heavy load such as this, that is a big discount!
I have bought:
* the Affirmation lotion (slimming/tightening) in the fragance Amour Cacao.
* Scrub of Java (with coffee beans...so invigorating) in White Chocolate Truffle
* Polish me Up (scrub) in Rose Geranium
* Soy Good Whipped body spread in unscented
* Friction (warming body scrub) in Love Affair
* You Glow Girl (selftanner for my pasty legs) in Bahama Vanilla
* Hemp-isphere lotion in unscented
* Handy-wash in Lover's Lair
My second package: I had ordered some items from Sephora via my 'Sephora-private shopper', Debbie, in January I haven't been checking her forum for a long time, so the package came like a welcome surprise:
I ordered the Givenchy Eyelet Edition Couture Makeup Palette (really gorgeous, I will review it next week), The Sephora by Opi nail polish in Queen of Everything and the Nars Exclusive Lipgloss selection.
My third package was small, but cute as a button. I was really curious after MusingsofaMuse's review of Steamcream. And the packages were so cute. I ordered the Porky Rabbit one, as my Chinese Horoscope is Rabbit (but I am not porky...LOL)