Thursday 18 December 2008

spenderella: shoes and co...

One of my first posts on this blog was declaring my admiration to a pair of F-Troupe patent flats with a couple of cute bows on top. I did the funny thing of re-reading my own post, and clicked on the F-Troupe site again....and WOW, my patent lust-haves were discounted: 50% off, which made them £35.00 instead of £70...I had to buy them, ofcourse...how strong do you think I am?

So they arrived this week, and are really cute....









I also bought some items on Urbanoutfitters.co.uk. I really fancied this boyfriend cardigan with lace:


And some green suede boots that were discounted as well: It looks like a have little Elf feet on this picture, LOL...


I also received a cute pink waistcoat from Topshop, but I haven't photographed that one.
Another item with a bow...I sure have a theme of clothes and shoes this week...
Mmm, I might list 'saving money' as a good year's resolution, don't ya think?

2 comments:

Digital Angel said...

I love your little cardigan, lace is too cute :P

cheryl said...

lovely choices...u can't go wrong with a pair of shimmery ballerinas. so elegant!