Tuesday 2 December 2008

Back from Paris

Hiya, I am back from the city of lights...It was wonderful, even though I did not have enough time to see everything I wanted to see.


I did find the time to make some pictures of the festive spirit.
Departement store La Fayette had a gorgeous pink christmas tree standing it its beautiful building...It was truely splendid.


And I love the decoration of this little barbie dress in a kind of glass bowl...so Cinderella-like.


And beauty...oh yeh, there is so much beauty items available in Paris. The pharmacies are stocked with products...

There were numerous perfume shops that looked really fit for a queen...





And Bourjois, very common over there. I made a picture of the (new?) vintage packaging of some of their products....




I did not have that much money to spend, so I had to skip these beautiful items....awww:










Shoes, shoes, shoes....seems that I had a shoe and perfume fetish yesterday ;D.
Ok, one more picture of that gorgeous christmas tree...

9 comments:

fuzkittie said...

So jealous! Even if it's just for a day~~ :]

cheryl said...

hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog. i've added u to my list if u dun mind!
i LOVE paris. i went there a few yrs ago and unfortunately haven't got a chance to go back for another visit. but the city is so big, so many things to see, u can go there for a lifetime and still discover new things!

Unknown said...

My Dear, how gorgeous Paris is! My BF returned from there on Monday and he is quite taken by the place. I would like to go in the spring/summer as I hear that it is bitterly cold at the moment. Paris oooooozes style dont you think?

Unknown said...

OH yes! I want to go to the junk market -have you been?? It sounds incredible!

birkinbagbeauty said...

Hi Cheryl, I am honoured to be added to your list. I love your blog as well.
I totally agree that you could spend a lifetime in Paris, and still be able to discover new things at 80...it has so many dimensions.

Hi my dear glowchaser, Perhaps I walked passed your boyfriend, and did not know? :D...I recon the place is quite magical. It was cold, but just as cold as over here...
I went to Paris during spring as well, but my boyfriend was there to run the marathon...so I did not have the time to explore so much, just chasing the crazy runner BF by metro...LOL

Unknown said...

LOL!! What a brave BF you have! For me marathons are like a punishment for sins in a future life or something. lol Hopeless!! haha

My Bf somehow met the chef who cooks for Christian Lacroix! haha..bizarreness. I like crossovers!

birkinbagbeauty said...

Glowchaser, I hate running as well. I have tried to train for half a marathon once, but I merely was able to run for 15 km maximum...I think it is totally useless to run for such a long time in our society nowadays. Where are the bears and tigers to run away from, LOL?
Some people claim that they experience runners-high after running for a while, but I only reached runners-low several times :$.

Digital Angel said...

Wwwooooowwww, love the pictures :) They all look so lovely, I like Bourjois's Blush collection picture that you took. Did you have a good time ? :P

IchigoBunnie said...

man...you make me wanna go back to Paris! I only got to spend 2 days in Paris :( Gallerie Lafayette was definitely on my to-go list. I didn't realize it was THAT expensive til i walked in! XD i did manage to buy a dress though. *sigh*...i really wanna go back. the decorations are gorgeous :3