Monday 3 November 2008

Etude House Dear Darling lipstick in BR 301: bubblegum fun!

Last thursday I received a wonderful gmarket haul. One of these items I bought was the Etude House Dear Darling Lipstick in BR 301.

The BR 301 turned out to be a wonderful peachy nude with a hint of mauve, and has a pigmented but moisturizing texture.



If you click on the pictures, you can have a better view of the swatches.

One of the biggest advantages is the scent, which is amazingly sweet like bubblegum lollipops...yummie.

Sight, if I could go back in time with a couple of items...I would certainly give my younger self a couple of these cute and wonderful items the Korean cosmetics-factories make, such as this lipstick. Everything is so cute about this lipstick, and it smells fun as well...
And here is a swatch on my pigmented lips...There is no need for a lip-concealer or primer, because this lippy is pigmented enough to show its true color....




Ok, don't be afraid for this big lip-picture...


Will I repurchase...YES, but probably in some of the other colors so I can have some variety in my lip-wardrobe... :D

No comments: