"And so we're finished"
(but we might meet again...)
I haven't been that empty-tastic like last month, but I did my share.
- Aurelia Revitalise Glow Serum is a repeat serum I crack open before winter starts: it's potent enough with anti-agers but soothes for skin-that-doesn't-like-cold. I've repeated before, and will repurchase next transition.
- Ciate Amazing Gracy has been from the 2013 Advent set and it started to thicken up. I wanted to buy this year's set but I had the most craptastic saleslady so I passed at the counter. :( Perhaps I'll get it online anyway.
- SWELL Volumizing condition travel size has been such a gorgeous organic conditioner that doesn't compromize on smoothness nor volume. I need the full size but I still have tons of other conditioners to use.
- I've been liking this Keep Calm & Spray On ThemeFragance perfume since 2009 and it still smells as good as then, but it's almost finished. They don't have this lable anymore so I'll keep the bottle!
- (leftcorner) This Kose Fasio Smart Curl Mascara curl has been a lovely mascara holding up my curl and giving a nice amount of volume. I won't repurchase as I'm adoring my Kate Base + MakeupForever mascara combo so much.
- I'd ranted about Revitalash stinging my eyes but I guess it had been something else. Fact is, it has given me a wonderful grow and some dainty lashes.
- Becca Resurfacing Primer has been a GWP but has begon to smell wiffy. It's slightly silicony.
- Koh nailpolishes are from a Dutch company with a Japanese aesthetic. Their nailproducts are brilliant, but expensive. I gotten this colour in the Bijenkorf beautybox from last year's GWP.
- This Bourjois Docteur Glamour lippy had been in my collection for too long. It still smells fresh but I had to make some space. This gorgeous colour is 15 Fuschia o Boho.
- Similar with this NYX Pumpkin Pie: I'm not that fond of nude lipsticks anyway.
- Odacite Ac + R (Acai & Rose Youthful Glow) Oil has been the most gorgeous & glowifying serum on my holidays: a perfect after-sun antioxidant & moisturizing blend. Alas, it's only 5 ml so the price per use holds me back.
- I've already bought & used Bella Freud J'Adore Jane candle and I was curious for Ginsberg is God. I prefer Jane as I'm not too fond of fig as a home-fragance. It's still really nice, though.
- I guess everyone knows about Manuka honey so I won't elaborate on it.
- Normally I go French with my anti-cellulite but L'Oreal (I consider it American instead of French) had a BOGO. It's nice, but I prefer my French for celllutite blasting.
- Tatcha Indigo Bodycream (travelsize) will gets its own feature on the blog: it's THAT good and I already purchased full-size.
- Rotho Lychee eyedrops are a staple of mine. I'll repurchase for sure.
- The black tube next to it is Kjaer Weiss Mascara refill. Nice, but so far the chemicals and chemical primers have given me a better result.
- The sample next to it is Tammy Fender Intensive Repair cream. I like it, I use to have full-size, and it's rather expensive.
- The Caudalie Polyphenol C15 eye & lip serum is also nice. I always use the excess of eyecream for the contour of my lips as well but I like the marketing of including both.
- Clean Fresh is like its name, and Frederic Malle's Fleur the Cassis is almost it's florally heady opposite. I like both but not enough for going full-size.
- Suki Balancing Day Lotion has been better than I expected. It's thin but moisturizing enough and it kept my blemishes at bay. Potential repurchase.
- Tatcha Luminious Deep Hydration Firming Serum feels quite neutral and soothing on. I might upgrade to the 10ml travel size.
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint is a wonderful hybrid between a tinted daycream and a luminizer: on some days you just need a bit of extra [faux] glow.
- The 2 Ole Hendrikson's are from Sephora's 7 day 'transforming' set. Ugh, the more they come with 'transforming'/'flawless' terms, the more wary I get (they never work for me!). The Truth Serum is a mild Vitamin C based serum: I used to like this one but I feel there are more diverse serums around these days. Similar with the Moisturizer: nicely bland but I'd pick the Suki one over it.In general, my November was not so spectacular on a social level, but I found some really effective products. I'm gonna discuss some of the likes of #Team-anti-irritation soon. And I'm so delighted that my Tom Ford Lipstick & Boys arrived minutes ago. Thus, I'll be getting lippy and report soon ;).