This month has been a normal empties month:
- Pai daycream in Macademia & Rose has not been finished yet, but it reached the expiry date. I quite like the neutral texture but I opened it too late
- De Mamiel Spring oil is nice, but I'm not too fond of it's lemony, home-cleansing scent. I added some neroli & geranium to perk it up: that worked
- Nourish Revital-eye made it to my Best of 2013 List. I've emptied my 2nd tube & keep on loving its effect on my eyes.
- Avene eau Thermale had been on my wishlist for a while. I got the samplesize and like it, but I cannot really distinguish between this one and La Roche Posay: I just like both types.
- Ren Evercalm cleanser is lovely, but these days I'm more partial to either cleansing oils or micellar waters. But it's nice to try
- Kris dAmour makes some lovely oils. The soothing faceoil, is everything it promises, delightfully soo
- Estelle & Child lifting Eyecream was a bit of a miss for me. It gave me an irritation: the saleswoman told me it was because the eyec re am contained too many actives but I don, t have yhis promblem with either Pai Echium nor Nourish Revital-Eyes. It's just not working for me.
Both of my pot eyeliners dried out.
I really liked RMS Unpowder which explained why I finished in 4 months
- Nexxus Emergencee changed into Polymedic: the formula is still similarly brilliant and givesmhair a good dose of protein.
- Trilogy Refresh and Shine is an excellent, organic conditioner with light but effective detangling properties
- Less is MORE Lindengloss shampoo smells amazing and cleanses light but effectively. I want themfull size now!
- Ila Nourish body lotion is light and has that hwrbal scent. Lovely, but the full size would be a tad too pricy for me
- Last but not least has been Timothy Dunn Mille Fleurs candle: so good that it should become a perfume.