Sunday 26 May 2013

Using, Used, Gonna Use ft. Rodial Bumlift

In the trend of Cannes I thought I would give it a filmic title by featuring something.

Or actually I am really surprised I bought something called Bumlift.
USING:
1. Rodial Bumlift:
I almost finished a whole tube of this product. Rodial is quite expensive and it was the name and the hype that made me bought this. Actually, it was my grafity-obeying Gluteus Maximus : I prefer grafity-defying body and face parts so I thought it was time to bring in some revolt against my drooping glutes.

Ingredients:

So did this prep my glutes and thighs for the luring bikini season?

I was already quite satisfied with Vichy Aqua Destock but curiosity killed gravity so I splurged two times the price of the Vichy on Rodial. I'm not quite sure if it is worth it: my legs and behind are looking slightly perkier since using it, but I do not consider it to be worth more than my Vichy variety.

2. Duri Rejuvacote:
This is my second bottle. I loved it on my first bottle as it FINALLY gotten my nails strong and longer. When I stopped I gotten into nail-breakage Limbo again. Hence, it has its limits but I continue to use it as it gets me natural lenght for the time I am faithful to it.

USED:
3. Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Mask
Oh dear, another hairmask! Yes, I found good reviews on this line at makeupalley and it's available in a brick-and-mortar shop close to me. It works really good in smoothing flyaways and is not too expensive.

Gonna Use (kind of using now but needed this category to be filled)
4. Kanebo Coffret D'Or Rouge Essence RS-276
I bought this one to replace my beloved and almost finished Shine Drape Rouge. I'm slightly dissapointed that it is not the moisturizing quality as before: it is slightly waxier on the lips but I love the pinkish colour for it's neutral polishness. I'm surprised it is on the pinker side as I normally receive something rosier when I order a RS colour. Still, it's a pretty pink.
However, I think I will stick to the Chanel Coco Rouge Shine instead for the feel that is similar to my previous Shine Drape Rouge.

No comments: