That means I have to up my mask-routine a bit more. Something that targets especially for winter could be up for some soothing & brightening.
Shortly, an overview of the Steps:
1: Just like the previous My Beauty Diary 2-step system, it has a sheetmask in one compartment; an Olive Leaf mask. The smaller compartment contains Shea Butter creamy gel.
2: Ingredients of the Olive Leaf Mask:
Ingredients of the Shea Butter Creamy Gel:
3. How to use: similar to other (MBD) sheetmasks. The cream should be applied afterwards.
4. Date of production for controlling freshness.
Swatch of Step 2: the Shea Butter Creamy Gel
Step 1, the Olive Leaf sheetmask, is of a similar shape as most of My Beauty Dairy sheetmasks so I haven't made a photo of that one.
- The Olive Leaf Sheetmask is quite drenched with liquid, being a moisture-bomb skins often needs for colder winters
- step 2: Shea Butter Creamy gel feels like a normal moisturizer instead of gel, but a thinner one.
- this time I really like an extra cream afterwards for extra hydratation
- Calming effect: yes...my redness around the nose reduced
- Brightening? I think so: my skin looked more translucent, moisturized & calmer afterwards
- lasting effect: until 3 days afterwards I had calmer, better skin with the same skincare regime
- scent sheetmask: somewhat fragant of a enhanced olive flower (bit chemical, but still fresh)
- scent Shea butter cream: neutral, fragance-free
I really like this mask and wanna repurchase 2 or 3 more.
I'm glad Sasa still has them for $ 1.70 per piece (here)