The serum looks like one of those vintage bottles and is made of a porcelain-like glass. I love this look, as my very first skincare was in these type of bottles: so hello nostalgia!
|French description from their website|
They are not the first company working with Immortelle, Various organic & natural skincare ranges have discovered the regenerative properties of immortelle/helicrysum as well. The more reknown L'Occitane has a specific Immortelle range. Also, Tammy Fender Intensive Repair balm is fused with immortelle/helicrysum.
Full list of ingredients:
Freshness guaranteed with expiry date on the bottom of the jar:
I have been using this potion for about 3 weeks:
- anti-ageing effect short term? Yes! Immediate tightening of the skin after application
- anti-ageing effect long term? I cannot fully tell after 3 weeks, but my skin looks tauter.
- hydrating? Somewhat, the argan oil ingredient is hydrating but it's more for tightening/anti-ageing than a superhydrator for dry skin. Simply use a cream/oil afterwards like serums often need.
- Consistency/texture: light, like a true serum
- scent: quite strong...somewhat herbally and slightly like cat-biscuits
- alone or with something else? I prefer a cream with spf in the morning & the Casanera Preziosa cream in the evening
- Price: fairly pricy for € 62.00 (excl shipping)
I like the effect of this organic product in tightening the skin, but my skin has gone to a supersensitive stage lately. I can only reach for the gentliest, most fragance-free products, so I had to put this one in the freezer. I will report on this when my skin gets more tolerant and I can use it again.
It's on the Casanera website (here) and they ship to most European countries.