Sunday 23 December 2012

Using...used...gonna use..

Happy Pre-Christmas: I hope you all try to enjoy preparing for it, and leave the stress for what it is, when possible.

Just a good ol' roundup of the things I am using...used...gonna use:

from top left- clockwise
  • I've gotten some new lipsticks lately. I have the Le Metier de Beauté in Dubai and this week received an Edward Bess in Midnight Bloom. The Balmshell lipgloss is a GWP
  • I also emptied my Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist and gotten myself a new one; it's intensely neutral and soothing for days that your skin needs it, and I feel it actually does something in terms of adding moisture
  • Samples: Jouer Lip Enhancer lipbalm and curious about Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel. The Jouer doesn't do that much plumping, but it has the perfect consistency as primer before lipstick/gloss.
  • I digged up my Beauté the Kose Eye Fantastist from an older collection: WOW! that was 2008!  (see here when I got the set). It's a glowy champagne-hued highligher that I'll be using during the holidays for making my eyes appear slightly dreamy & angelic.  

2 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Hahah, nice to see you're using up things! I've been using up things as well as getting the courage to throw out old, cheap make up that I'll never reach for! ^^

birkinbagbeauty said...

Sharrlynn, nothing about my makeup is cheap... My Beaute the Kose might be old but it has never been used so it's as fresh as your 2 months old overused mascara or even fresher!