I think one of the reasons that kept my hair at bay (at the bay too) and even lessened the fluffy factor, has been the Kerastase Elixir Moringa Immortelle.
I wrote about testing it here and after 2 months I can only say:
- At least something expensive and new helps!
In this case I felt my hair cured a bit from the heavier Kerastase Moringa Immortelle oil that I could downsize to a lighter oil. Thus tadaaaah:
My first impressions:
- a lot lighter in texture than the Moringa Immortelle
- also lighter in texture compared to the original (gold bottle) Kerastase Elixir Ultime
- thus, better when aiming for a hair-look that involves lots of volume.
- Scent: a light rose scent, lingering between a luxury rose scent and a more drugstore rose scent.
- Scent: dissapears in 3 minutes.
- Smoothing: slightly less than the Moringa Immortelle but more suitable for finer hairtypes
- Suitable for hairtypes from normal to dry
Basically, hair/hairstyles with healthy texture, wanting extra gloss/care without comprimising on volume, nor that it would hinder their other volumizing products.
Overall, I like it, but for my dryer ends I feel that it's too light. I prefer to use the green Kerastase Moringa Immortelle on the dryer ends and the Rose Millenaire on top.