Sunday 9 September 2012

Autumn nails: what's new?

Most beautybloggers have an eye on fashion as well. I'm no exception and I was quite curious what I would be going on for face makeup...

But somewhat easier, how to accessorise my nails?

courtesy Vogue Fr

I went to Vogue Fr. and they showed some returns of the classics: (link)
  • Red nails- quite big during Fall. No extras with nailart-caviar, etc...just classic reds.
As for the returns of previous seasons:
  • Khaki, blacks and taupes: ah great, not that much investments.
I did buy the latest Chanel in Vertigo:


I couldn't resist, even though I probably have a dupe. I love the reference to the film with Kim Novak building up the tension in true Alfred Hitchcock style. Will his films ever date?


I really like the trend they called 'outsider', but basically quite logical with the so-called 'winter-pastels'...a sweet candy pinkish lavendel: 


As I said, there is not that much nail-art featured. Somehow I was surprised about that, because I have seen a lot of Military clothing in the shops. I personally wouldn't like to dress up like someone who has to defend the country against possible enemies, but I thought it would be fab for nails and so I googled and found this blogger doing this tutorial: CrazeGlaze



Wow, supercool: I brought up my other murky greens that I can pair op with my latest Chanel Vertigo:
left: Brazilian brand Ludurana in L001, Essence 68 High Spirits, Illamasqua Hectic, Creative Nail Design in 340 Okey Dokey Artichokie

Swatches in similar order: Ludurana in L001, Essence 68 High Spirits, Illamasqua Hectic, Creative Nail Design in 340 Okey Dokey Artichokie.

 In general, I think that Illamasqua Hectic will qualify as the most military based. It will look awesome on it's own but I really want to try to do my nails in somewhat similar way as Crazeglaze.

So, what beauty-actions are you going to apply in order to go with trends, or perhaps go against trends?


No comments: