Wednesday 14 September 2011

Mid Weekly Quirkologies

Oy, another 7 days have gone by:


1. I have been updating my scent-wardrobe into a warmer and more Autumn-esque variety.

This one is from a limited Edition from MAC, the master of limited editions ;D. It's name is Créations Africanimal and has a strong honey note combined with some perfumed florals. I like it for it's Autumn-like warmness it invokes.

2. Into coziness of interior decorating

Autumn means more time to spend in the house, so the warmness I crave in perfume is transformed into the home as well. These candles and lights are not my own, but it looks so lovely that I am planning to decorate a table full of fairy lights and lighted bottles. I have to skip the candelier for the moment, ha ha, but the table with lights alone will do.

Ps. sorry for the lack of posts. I have a review coming up, but that sasa order I have been complaining about not arriving still hasn't arrived yet. Quite bothersome. I hope to get back to you all soon ;D

No comments: