Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mid Weekly Quirkologies

This week's quirkies:


1. Enjoying my latest Giorgio Armani Summer 2011 palette...

I have read a couple of reviews online and was amazed about the neutral colour composition. I love colours on my eyes, but neutrals are like the little black dress of eyeshadows, they never get out of style and you can wear it at almost every occassion. So I splurged on a more expensive quad for its colours and pigmentation.

The beautylookbook compared the colours of this palette to Chanel Spices quad (here), so the colours are dupable. However, I do not own the Spices and I am not too fond of Chanel's eyeshadow quads for its texture so Armani was my first choice. So when I found out I could get it online from parfuma.com, I knew I had to have it...

2. Crafting

I bought some new crafting beauties to decorate my clothes. This brooch-like stone will find its match soon on a piece of clothing....

3 comments:

vanilla said...

love the brooch! is it hard to make those? show some more of your handcraft here!:)

Unknown said...

Oh that palette look wonderful but I am trying very hard not to buy anymore :(

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE Armani shadows! YUM!