Friday 12 November 2010

something sweet and something a bit naughty

Meet my new little friend who is going to live up a space in my home...


♥ I love her heart-shaped mouth ♥

Proudly she stands...
And she has a heart...

And if you think crotchetting is a domestic and boring thing to do....think again...

Then you have never been crotchet-i-fied by Kimberly Tia...


She  made me a special new friend...

But, beware...

if you are still a little girl or boy at heart...

Although it can be seen as the sweetest little fellow, his shape is absolutely...
\
Phallic


Ohh, la la...it is definitely the happiest and cutest coloured one I have seen...

Yeh, not talking about the one on the right...

Sweet KimTia gave me that Panda Bear for Free....♥ and she needs some attention too, even though the coloured P-boy will draw most of the attention to him (just a lucky guess :D)

Now ms. Panda Bear and mr. Cocky are friends! Who could have thought about that?

Have a brightly coloured and happy weekend ;D

No comments: