Monday 4 May 2009

TAGGED by Jamilla Camel...


Ahhh, I have been tagged and it is not purty this time....Jamilla Camel asked me to post a real pic of the real me right now....
Soooo, I made this picture...but I did a sketchy photoshop on it....he he he....(actually, it is with done with picnic)


The context: I am combining blog-surfing, online windowshopping, watching so-called comedy tv and thinking about my latest paper....I want to order the Kanebo Kate new eyeshadow pencil, but have not decided on which webshop yet (both Ichi and Adam have it)....I am wearing my fluffy morning/eveningcoat and my left eye is a bit irritated...

Further info: I bought some gorgeous garden flowers with my beau this morning. One of those is so lovely scented that I wish to bottle it in a perfume. I am going to sniff that plant the whole summer...ha ha...

Current obsession: anything themed burlesque, kawaii and cloth flower on Etsy.... (eg. this hairpiece is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING...it is made by topsyturvydesign on Etsy...Luv this)

Oh, I tag everyone who reads this and is dying to show their real self right now....

2 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

OK, close enough!! It does convey the mood, though!

The hairpiece is stunning--party material!

Unknown said...

Birkie i know that you are a stunner - a gawjuss lady with striking eyes!!