Tuesday, 30 December 2008

♥ my little lamp ♥

It takes little to know that I have a weak spot for art-deco and art-nouveau type of things...Just check my blog-page...I just love the forms, colour and compositions of this form of art and decoration.

So I was really thrilled when one of my Christmas present of my dear boyfriend was a sweet little art-deco lamp, or a Tiffany lamp, with a darling dragonfly on it ♥♥♥





Just to realize that the poor thing went into a lamp-shop for me and asked for it...awwww.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

that's SO sweet of your boyfriend! i LOVE art nouveau especially in architecture. in prague it's everywhere and it was so beautiful to see when i went there a few yrs ago.

Digital Angel said...

Awwww it's so pretty, it looks like antique style, I love that lamp :P it sure looks beautiful. It's so sweet of your boyfriend got that for you.

Glow Chaser said...

AW Birkie, I so wish I was in to art nouveau but I am a die hard Bauhaus fan (I cant help it!). However your BF is a sweetie pie for buying you splendid things.

We should aim to meet up in 2009!!! Let's try and get Cheryl in on it too!!!

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

oh wow tats amazingly beautiful
it will never fit in my crazy messy house full of doodads but its so so beautiful

kudos to the bf